Here below are the entire terms and conditions of Capsule SEO. Please make sure you read all applicable sections relevant to your package before entering into any agreement.
- You can supply us with a list of key-phrases you deem as important to your business – however upon conducting keyword analysis we will select the phrases most suitable and relevant to achieving your aims.
- It is your responsibility to advise of any content changes to your website made by another party – if you fail to notify us and the changes impact negatively on your results then we cannot be held accountable.
- To make changes to your website we will need access to your FTP Login (available through your hosts or web providers) and/or access to your CMS log in details (e.g. WordPress Log-in.)
- Because search engines make regular alterations to their algorithms we cannot be held accountable for sudden fluctuations in website positioning and offer as a result we offer no guarantees on positioning.
- Whilst undue care and attention is upheld at all times Capsule SEO cannot be held accountable for data or files lost either accidentally or through nor negligence.
- We make recommendations for you to use other techniques to help boost your websites search engine rankings outside of our services. It is important you implement these recommendations. We will charge extra if we have to implement these changes on your behalf.
- We will only make changes to content where deemed absolutely necessary. There are no set amount of changes attached to any particular timescales. If we are required to add additional pages, or significant amounts of content we may charge for undertaking this week. We will always advise of any additional costs prior to work commencing.
- All SEO work is paid 100% upfront
Should you have any complaints about any of our services you need to email email@example.com and we will respond you within 48 hours.
These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements. The Client’s acknowledgement to acceptance of these terms or payment of an advance fee constitutes agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Issuing a check or bank transfer is an acceptance of our terms and conditions.
This Agreement shall be governed by Canadian / Quebec Law.
Capsule SEO hereby excludes itself, its employees and or agents from all and any liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
- Loss or damage caused by omission;
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the web site;
- Loss or damage to clients’ artwork/photos, supplied for the site. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
- The entire liability of Capsule SEO to the Client in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the Services under this Agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen.
Amendments To Terms And Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms or conditions on an individual basis where we see fit.
Copyright 2013 © Capsule Web (8241902 Canada inc.) in the name of Capsule SEO
All worldwide rights reserved.
Last edited on August 15th 2013